Sign Our Waiver
Let’s Imagine Playground Rules
- The playground is a parent/guardian supervised facility. All children must be accompanied by a RESPONSIBLE ADULT (aged 18 or older) who must always remain on premises. Let’s Imagine Indoor Playground DOES NOT provide daycare or supervision of children.
- A signed Release of Liability and Rules acknowledgment must accompany each admission.
- NO birthday parties during open play hours without reservation.
- A Birthday Party reservation is considered valid when a Birthday Party rental agreement has been signed and the deposit has been paid for the requested date and time.
- NO weapons, licensed or otherwise, are permitted inside the facility.
- STROLLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PLAYGROUND but may be parked in the lobby.
- NO food, gum, candy, or drinks inside the playground. Exception: Pregnant and nursing moms can keep water with them (in a leak proof container) and infants can be fed in the playground; otherwise all food and drink must be kept in the snack bar care area and lobby.
- Children must always be accompanied into the restrooms-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Diapers must be changed in the restroom, not the playground.
- Socks are required on the play unit for all children and adults who play. No shoes or bare feet allowed. Socks will be available for purchase if children or adults do not have their own socks.
- No climbing up the slides; children must go down slides’ feet first only.
- Children over the age of 3 are not allowed to play in the infant playground. Exception: if parent/guardian has more than one child and their ages overlap between both playground areas, they may stay together as long as the older child conducts themselves in a calm, quiet manner and respects the other
- All toy motorbikes and cars have to remain on the roadway
- No pushing, shoving, or rough play.
- No somersaults, flips, or stunts.
- No profanity.
- Parents are expected to enforce the rules.
- Children not following the rules should be removed.
The perfect party for any kid!
Book your party today and leave all of the details to us!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.